We are currently in the process of recruiting for an open position for our Delhi location- Research Associate (Major in Economics).
Job Description is as follows:
Remuneration: 40,000-50,000 rupees per month
Start Date: As soon as possible
Application Deadline: 15th October 2019
The Research Associate will work closely with academic researchers, manage data, and other field staff to help implement various projects.
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
· Conducting and coordinating field research and making field visits as and when required.
· Coordinating with other academic researchers to draft budgets.
· Designing questionnaires and maintaining field tracking protocols for surveys.
· Assisting Data and Field teams in designing and digitizing survey instruments.
· Cleaning and analyzing primary data coming in from the field
· Having secured (NOT pursuing) a Masters degree in Economics
· MUST subscribe to our ideological orientation (explained in this document – https://docs.google.com/
· Knowledge of statistical software like Stata preferred.
· Good communication and writing skills.
· Ability to work in a team, manage multiple projects on the ground and be self-motivated.
How to apply?
Before applying, read the link mentioned above thoroughly to know about the ideologic orientation.
To apply, please email your CV detailing relevant experience to email@example.com. For the email subject please follow the following format: ResearchAssociate_YourName. Example –